Step by Step
- Find a group amongst your friends/peers. Sometimes we do have individual rooms available so if looking for an individual room do contact us.
- Choose a maximum of 3 possible houses on our housing list.
- Email us email@example.com with the houses that you would like to view (with a time and date good for your group) to arrange a viewing.
- Decide on a house (Read all the details / rents /what is included / length of contract etc) and contact us to reserve it.
- Complete an Application Form.
- Commit to your booking by paying a Holding Deposit and returning the Application Form.
- Sign your Tenancy (Guarantors to sign where needed) and pay the remainder of the deposit.
What To Do If You Want To Reserve A House
- Please have a good read through the terms displayed on our website.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which house you want to reserve. We will email you a Rental Application form. This will include details of your guarantors.
- A Holding deposit of £70 per person is payable by bank transfer to Key10 Lettings Ltd to carry on reserving your house. The holding deposit should be made in one lump sum for the house (Do not make individual payments).
- Once we have the group’s Application form and Holding deposit we will draw up a Tenancy Agreement. This Tenancy Agreement must be completed, fully signed by all tenants and guarantors (if required) with a copy of each person’s identification within two weeks of the application date or the property will be re-listed and the Holding Deposit will be lost.
- Three forms of identification will be needed per person:
- University Student ID
- Identification with Home (parent’s) address e.g. phone bill
- A copy of your passport/visa/ID card will be required
- Guarantor’s ID and proof of address (if applicable)
- The deposit (one month’s rent) must be paid in one lump sum, we will register the deposit for you in a deposit protection scheme.
- The first month’s rent is due on the 1st day of the tenancy.